President & CEO
Currently President and CEO of the Economic Vitality Corporation, a regional economic development organization. Manchak previously served as the project manager for California Central Coast Research Partnership; Vice President of Business Development at ATW Alternative Technologies, Inc.; Managing Partner of Terranalysis Corporation; and Construction Finance Analyst for Chase Manhattan Corporation. He has a business degree from the University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business.
Manchak serves or has completed terms on the following Boards and Advisory Councils:
- California Association for Local Economic Development (CALED)
- Central Coast Software & Technology Association (SOFTEC), Emeritus
- Workforce Investment Board of San Luis Obispo County
- Cal Poly's Orfalea College of Business, Community Advisory Council
- Cal Poly’s College of Engineering, Dean’s Advisory Council
- Rabobank Regional President Advisory Council
- Cuesta College Business Advisory Committee
- Paso Robles Economic Task Force
- Former UCSB Economic Forecast Project
- Formerly Vice-Chair of the California Space Authority
- Central Coast Economic Forecast
- Central Coast Venture Forum
- California Stewardship Exchange
- Twin Cities Community Hospital Governing Board
- EDC Advisory Council, CALED
email@example.com or (805) 788-2013
Chief Financial Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 788-2013
Christine began her career in Orange County, California, working with Landmark Companies, LLC in the development of low-income tax-credit senior apartment communities, single family housing developments, and high-rise hotels. She has worked in the planning and development of a number of environmentally sensitive projects, and is knowledgeable about resource conservation. She has received an accreditation as a LEED AP, and is a driving force in promoting sustainable education and energy efficiency throughout the County.
email@example.com or (805) 459-2040
Kaila Anderson is currently working as the program coordinator for the EVC. She graduated from Cal Poly in the spring of 2010 with a degree in business marketing and a minor in economics.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 788-2012
Mr. Moreno currently serves as Project Manager to the EVC’s Business Outreach Services Program. Mr. Moreno began his career in the Central Valley working as a grant writer and administrator with a specialized engineering and community development consulting firm. Here, Mr. Moreno worked closely with municipalities in obtaining and administering grant funded projects. He has successfully procured over 15 million in grant funds for various public agencies. In addition to his role as a grant writer/administrator, Mr. Moreno also served as a project manager and provided technical assistance to the City Engineer. He holds a bachelor’s degree in communication and a minor in economics from Saint Mary’s College of CA; a master’s degree in leadership studies and communication from Gonzaga University; and a master’s degree in environmental management and sustainability from Harvard University.
email@example.com or (805) 788-2028